We are a 100% virtual practice specializing in providing the latest trauma treatment for all New York State Residents.
WE ARE HIRING!
Will begin accepting new applications July 2023.
We are a 100% virtual practice with a strong and supportive team environment based in New York.
Seeking passionate therapists with an interest in obtaining significant training in Evidenced Based Practices to treat trauma. The ideal candidate will have experience working with severe mental illness and complex patients. We offer a supportive environment that values work/family life balance and the professional and personal growth of each clinician. Our mission is to serve undeserved populations with the latest Evidence Based Treatment for trauma. We primarily service a high acuity population and accept Medicaid/Medicare and private insurance.
· New clinicians must be willing to complete approximately 150 hours of training in IFS, DBT, EMDR, psychopharmacology and the neurobiology of complex trauma. Requirement waived if you can demonstrate completing these prior.
· LMSW or LCSW REQUIRED. Unfortunately due to insurance constraints we are unable to hire LMHC's or MFT's.
· Experience in trauma, addiction, and mental health necessary. Prefer experience in community mental health setting.
· Prefer training and certification in Evidence Based Practices applicable to your specialty (EMDR, SE, DBT, IFS, AEDP etc).
· Focus on adult treatment.
· Part time (minimum 20 hours) and full time (40 hours) available.
· Individual, group, family and/or couples therapy based on your target population.
· Complete notes in a timely manner.
· Schedule follow up appointments.
· Support the Values and Focus of Mosaic Clinical Services
· Engage in ongoing trainings to further knowledge of evidence based practices.
What We Offer
· Flexibility: Choose the hours that work best for you.
· 100% virtual practice.
· Upon hire all therapists are trained in IFS, DBT, EMDR, psychopharmacology and the neurobiology of complex trauma.
· Individual and group clinical supervision. Consultation hours for EMDR provided at no cost to employees.
· Supportive team environment with an independent work load.
· State of the art electronic medical record that is easy to learn and easy to use.
· Ongoing training in the latest treatments for trauma.
· Optional benefits of health insurance and paid time off.
Please visit our website at www.MosaicClinicalServices.com for more information on our practice. Send resume and cover letter including list of Evidence Based Practices that you are certified to practice and your interest in obtaining further training.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $42.00 - $51.00 per hour